Making the Most of Your Appointment
Booked your nail appointment? Yay! Here are some tips on how to make the most of your time with us:
- Brainstorm ahead of time! Come to your appointment with at least a general idea of what you want so your tech can pick out your polishes right away. Getting nail art? Know what your tier allows and save some pictures for inspo. Our Instagram and Pinterest are full of ideas, but you can pull inspiration from anything! Murals, album covers, fashion, pottery, books - we love seeing what people base their nail art on.
- Plan your travel time. We’d hate for you to not get the service you booked because you ran out of time! Findlay Market is such a wonderful location, but that also means it tends to get busy. Add extra time to your travels so you can find parking and arrive at your appointment on time.
- If it’s your first time with us, fill out the client form attached to your email prior to your arrival so you don’t take time out of your appointment.
- Make sure you book with removals in mind! We do not remove SNS or acrylics, you will need to get those removed before your appointment with us, or we will not be able to perform your service. If you have gel on your nails, add a gel removal to your appointment so we can provide the proper amount of time for your service.
- Relax and enjoy! This is your time to disconnect and unwind. Let Spruce be your happy place.
We’re looking forward to having you! If you have any questions, we’re always here to answer them.