WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
We understand things come up and you may not be able to make your appointment. We just ask for 12 hours notice for all cancellations. If you cancel after 12 hours, you will be charged 50% of your service. No call/no shows will be charged for the full service. Thank you for your understanding.
I'M RUNNING LATE - WHAT DO I DO?
Give us a call! We will always try our best to accommodate you if you are running late. However, if you are 10 minutes or more late, your appointment may be forfeited so the client after you does not lose their time slot.
I'VE MADE AN APPOINTMENT, BUT I HAVE GEL ON -
If you currently have gels on your nails make sure you are booked for a gel removal as well, as the removal process can take up to 20 minutes, and is not included in any of our services.
We recommend you bring your own pair of flip flops as these are the only way to guarantee your polish will not smudge. Polish can take several hours, even up to 24 hours, to cure. We also have complementary disposable flip flops, or Haviannas sandals available for purchase as well. If you would like gel polish on toes, just let us know!
I'M COMING IN FOR A SPRAY TAN, WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- CACAO BASED SPRAY TANNING: Pre-Service:
- Be sure to exfoliate 24-48 hours prior to your tan
- Don't moisturize prior to service
- Wear loose, dark clothing
- Remove foundation (makeup wipes available upon request)
- Remove deodorant (removal wipes available upon request)
- CACAO BASED SPRAY TANNING: Post-Service:
- Keep skin moisturized and hydrated after to extend the life of the tan
- Use gentle cleansers on the face and body
- Grab one of our tan-extending lotions and toners to ensure the tan lasts the full term
- Chlorine & contact with salt water will diminish tan quicker, as well as lots of sun exposure. Always use sunscreen.
FUNGUS and WARTS?
We know it's no fun to talk about, but safety and sanitation are our top priority at Spruce! State Board of Cosmetology prohibits us from working on a client with any nail fungus or warts, as they are both highly contagious. This is required by law. If you’re unsure, don’t sweat it, just ask! Our nail technicians are professionals, and will handle each situation with discretion.
WHERE DO I PARK?
Street parking is available, but not guaranteed. Parking garages are located at Mercer Garage, Washington Park, and 12th & Vine. Streetcar stop is just one block away at 12th & Vine.
GROUP BOOKINGS or BRIDAL EVENT?
We have glassware and a table available for food and drinks if requested. You may bring your own food and drinks (we offer coffee, water, and hot tea). Need anything else? Just ask! Email our Guest Relations Manager, Agnes, at email@example.com or call #513.873.8782.