Our nail techs are responsible for providing stellar services, following cleanliness and disinfection protocols, and pursuing continued education and professional growth opportunities. We are ready to begin hiring for both immediate openings and for January, when we open our second location.
Spruce offers a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan for all employees regardless of hours worked with a 3% match, healthcare for those who work 30 hours a week or more, employee discounts on services and products, plus a fun, active environment that celebrates art and our OTR/Walnut Hills communities.
Our ideal nail technician possesses the following qualities:
- Friendly and welcoming to all
- Adapts quickly to change with a positive attitude
- A self-starter and independent worker - who can also work within a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with clients and coworkers
- Licensed in Ohio for nail services
- Excited about growing as a nail technician, especially with developing artistry skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com