Front of House Coordinators
Our coordinators are responsible for checking clients in and out, communicating with technicians about changes in services, handling transactions, stocking retail products, and maintaining the cleanliness of the shop. It’s a big responsibility - and our team is ready to grow!
Spruce offers a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan for all employees regardless of hours worked with a 3% match, healthcare for those who work 30 hours a week or more, employee discounts on services and products, plus a fun, fast-paced environment that celebrates art and our OTR community.
Our ideal coordinator possesses the following qualities:
- Friendly and welcoming to all
- Adapts quickly to change with a positive attitude
- Able to keep up with a fast paced environment
- A self-starter and independent worker
- Able to bounce between different tasks
- Pays attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Availability for 2-4 shifts throughout the week and two Saturdays a month
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com